- Buddhist pilgrim
- n.佛教徒 adj.佛教的
- Ah shelton! He said in his quietly festive voice; I'm glad to see the pilgrim here at last.
- The mysterious historal stories about ngari plateau along with the magic nature scenery are quite attractive to numerous pilgrims and tourists.
- At holidays and the temple fair comes from shanghai and the peripheral locality pilgrim is nearbyvillagers exhibit several hundred stalls sells the local agriculturalproduct.
- Helena herself clad in her pilgrim's weeds arrived at the city of florence.
- Over the centuries pilgrims scratched graffiti invocations to peter and paul on the walls of the catacombs of san sebastian.
- Good pilgrim you do wrong your hand too much which mannerly devotion shows in this.