- diagnose a disease
- After nearly40 years of patching up the folks of this town, I'm planning to retire and move to Florida.
- The doctor had to help the sufferers on national day-quite a busman's holiday.
- Results: among all cases treated surgically 4cases were pleomorphic adenoma of the parotid gland; 3cases were malignant tumor of the parotid gland; 1case was zygomatic osteoma; 4cases were carotid body tumor; 1case was branchial cleft cysts; 3cases were cervical lymph node metastasis; 2cases were pharyngeal malignant tumor; 4cases were fibromatosis of the tongue; 2cases were dermoid cyst; 2cases were sublingual gland tumor.
- Improve patient satisfaction performance across all patient care settings including ambulatory practices outpatient testing and procedure sites and inpatient units.
- Don't worry. I'm an outpatient now.
- After six weeks at promises in malibu the21-year-old checked out of the facility but will voluntarily wear an alcohol-detecting ankle bracelet as part of an outpatient program.
- This paper reports1160cases with doubt of non-gonococcal urethritis and cervicitis from theoutpatients by immunofluorescent test to find chlamydia trachomatis.
- Methods: the means of "to see doctor because of illness" and "puts patient to a professional organization to cure" etc were adopted 550relapse tuberculosis were found then they were treated and managed according to prescriptive request treatment.
- City medical staff treated115million outpatient and emergency cases and performed569500inpatient surgeries last year both setting new records.
- He felt like a hospital out-patient at a first encounter with the doctor.
- The aim of this study was to survey the demographic profile of patients and the effects that medical and nurse staff and hospital policy had on patients staying over48hours in the observation unit of a medical center in central taiwan.
- This minimally invasive procedure can be performed safely as an outpatient and should be the preferred treatment for medical refractory palmar hyperhidrosis.