- to bear fruit
- n.熊 v.负担,忍受,带给,具有,挤,向
- The papered-over cracks in front-bench unity were now beginning to show through.
- The outcome of a sequence of events; the end result.
- My fiance and I are planning to be married in Hawaii because our families live there.
- An ornamental looped braid or cord with a button or knot for fastening the front of a garment.
- A rare congenital disorder of childhood that is characterized by rapid onset of the physical changes typical of old age, usually resulting in death before the age of20.
- `G-g-give me that b-b-book, ' said Henry, unable to stop stammering.
- Beauty and folly are often companions.
- The most important thing is more cohesion within the party to win the next general election.
- "我对记者不满意" ，我的一位朋友说， "并非因为他们在完成任务的过程中表现得差劲，而是因为在事情都完结了以后他们仍然不能恢复其做为人的本性。"
- "My complaint journalists, " a friend of mine once said, "is not that they behave badly in the course of duty, but their inability to recoil into a human being when it's over."
- "我们结婚的时候，" 内德几乎带着恐吓的口气对我说， "我们要举行空前绝后的盛大宴会。" "哦" ，我随随便便地应了一声。 "空前绝后的盛大宴会，" 他又说了一遍。
- "When we get married, " Ned said to me almost threateningly, "We're going to have the reception of all time." "Oh, " I said freely. "Of all time, " he repeated.
- The newspaper's forecast that the Democrats would be totally beate
- Chapter4presents the study on the longitudinal wave propagation and dispersion in single-walled carbon nanotubes through the use of the continuum mechanics and the molecular dynamics simulation based on the terroff-brenner potential.
- During formation of the dikaryotic haustorium there were collars formed around the neckand tubles in cytoplasm in host cell.
- 8.carry Out transactions of futures through by use of the trading code capital account or clearing account for futures of the client;
- As per payment and settlement rules check and review bank bills issued by agency bank; promptly settle funds and check accounts with agency bank;