- to marry
to get married
- vt.获得,变成,收获,使得,挣得,受到(惩罚,打击等),染上,抓住 vi.到达,成为,变得 n.生殖,幼兽
- 你说你认为结婚是无谓的, 但我肯定你最终爱上一个人的时候你就不这麽说了。
- You say you don't believe in marriage, but I bet you sing a different song when you finally fall in love.
- Their eldest girl's getting married.
- They showed us the pictures of their wedding.
- They've become very bourgeois since they got married.
- They married after a brief courtship.
- They were walking out for years before they got married.
- They were cohabiting for three years before their marriage.
- They defied their parents and got married.
- 他们星期一相遇, 星期五就结婚了。
- They met on the Monday and were married on the Friday, ie on those days in a particular week.
- 久而久之, 看来他们终归得结婚
- It always seemed as though they would marry in the end.
- Is it true you're getting married?
- It was destined that they would marry.
- 他不愿受束缚, 所以不结婚。
- He doesn't want any ties; that's why he never married.
- He felt he had been entrapped into marrying her.
- His character seems to have undergone a complete transformation since his marriage.