- to combine
- vt.使成整体,使一体化,求...的积分 v.结合
- 办完房屋买卖契约手续後, 你就可以搬进去
- You may move into the house on completion.
- Two atoms of hydrogen combine with one atom of oxygen to form a molecule of water.
- They conjugated at last.
- A cable containing flat metallic ribbon conductors, all lying side-by-side in the same plane and imbedded in a material which insulates and binds them together.
- A plan for the solution of a problem; consists of planning and coding, numerical analysis, systems analysis, specification of printing formats, and any other functions necessary to t
- An unsuitable alliance, especially in marriage.
- Tens of thousands of urban dwellers have been relocated to fringe areas to make way for the construction of the elevated highways.
- "A set of elements having two operations designated addition and multiplication satisfying the conditions that multiplication is distributive over addition and that both operations are associative and commutative for all elements of the set with the exception of the additive identity element which is not commutative in respect to multiplication."
- Why doesn't it arouse great fervor and motivation for following through to that moment of joining?
- The leu equipment shall be combined with the train control center to perform data communication.
- 1.adsorptive Mode of ddss ds and baicalin at glassy carbon electrode was studied and redox mechanism was suggested by combining uv-spectrum and some techniques of electrochemistry.
- By anatomic research and the situation of contracture tracts we found that the contracture of middle gluteal muscle was the reason of obliquity of pelvis but maximus muscle would not cause it.
- Eleven protein spots were differentially expressed in app transgenic mice as compared with the control mice brains which were identified as heat shock protein86ku-1 neurofilament triplet l oxidoreductase75ku subunit precursor serum albumin precursor glyceraldehyde3-phosphate dehydrogenase atp synthase alpha subunit alpha enolase gamma enolase ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme e2 creatine kinase and aspartate transaminase.
- In chloroplast this enzyme consists of two parts: membrane-embedded cfo and cytoplasmic cf1.cfo conducts protons flux through the thylakoid membrane and provides the binding site for cf1.cf1contains the nucleotide-binding and catalytic sites.
- Inject of mri union gadolinium and ct of high resolution layer conduce to diagnose.