- n.剩余,过剩,[会计]盈余 adj.过剩的,剩余的 vt.转让,卖掉
- Please let me know my balance.
- Drew a check against my bank balance.
- The terminal credit balance in the ending of the accounttitle reflects the balance of the earnest moneymargins of the themember.
- Article34the balance of the previous year's government budget at any level may be used in the next year for the expenditure of the previous year's carry-over projects;
- Article5.the enterprises shall pay unemployment insurance premiums on the basis of0.6% of the payroll of all staff and workers.where unemployment insurance funds are insufficient or where there is a cash surplus in such unemployment insurance funds upon the approval by the people's governments of the provinces autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the central government such premiums paid by the enterprises shall be reasonably increased or reduced.
- The balance of the previous year's government budget at any level may be used in the next year for the expenditure of the previous year's carry-over projects;
- Prior year emergency fund balance;
- Balance of unobligated allocations brought forward;
- Forecast changes to the aggregate balance as a result of foreign exchange transactions have also been published daily since june1998.
- Based on the analysis of secondary energy in ironmaking system the elimination of small sintering machine and bfs the promotion of the technologies such as use of trt high efficiency dry-type deduster for bf gas power generation on bfg and energy recovery in sintering are the key points in future for energy saving and mitigation of co_2.
- Is in credit or is overdrawn.
- General depreciation system the most commonly used system for calculating depreciation.personal property is depreciated using the declining-balance method which involves applying the depreciation rate against the undepreciated balance.
- Balance incurred due to changes in period and numbers of participants in aforementioned design liaison meeting technical service and training period shall be deducted from the total price of the contract thereof.