- to go with sb
to form companionships
- Susan and I were having a private conversation when Niger insisted on joining us, I tried to hint that two's company, but he would not go away.
- I notice that halfway through every party, Tim always pairs off with Penny.
- Lance liked to walk too, so they kept each other company.
- Beauty and folly are often companions.
- In both instances aheatwavefollowing yearsof drought provided tinder for arsonist 'smatch.
- Forlornness and anguish go together.
- Companionate: having the qualities of a companion.
- Went along with four or five person visit everywhere in the world keepback your footmark let us have a trip with you together!
- Fellow practitioners with their friends savor traditional vegetarian delicacies.
- And let a man beware how he keepeth company with choleric and quarrelsome persons; for they will engage him into their own quarrels.
- The beriney accompanies with you hand in hand shape beautiful enticement altogether with you make you with un-resistance feminine charm which will be our eternal pursue.
- John and nancy went with mary and bill on a double date.
- Fairly well lately buy it's better to go with someone during the evenings.
- '... Our queen has no need to tie herself to an odd fellow
- Going with national suffering the days of its vigorous growth was just the time of very grave peril of japanese pirates.