- to make friends with
- vt.制造,安排,使成为,认为,产生,获得,进行,构成 vi.开始,前进,增大,被制造,被处理 n.制造,构造,性情
- He's gone to bad since he made friends with those people.
- Never make friends with bad companions.
- A young woman in a pink windcheater says: "when I moved to this area I was new. I hoped to make some friends here."
- The eca enriched student's extracurricular life and provided a chance for every one associating friends.
- Beyond reality radio this chatroom is about beyondrealityradio we can exchange opinions about this!
- During courtship the crested male common peacock displays his elongated upper tail coverts-a magnificent green and gold erectile train adorned with blue-green eyes-before the duller-plumaged peahen.
- Song ge: hope to know more flutist friends.
- Always tries to cultivate rich people.
- Seek the fellowship of godly men harken unto their words and remember them.
- "When the democrats get a governor and a legislature of their own all your new vulgar republican friends will be wiped off the chess board and sent back to minding bars and emptying slops where they belong.
- Your smiling expression is your most honest messenge your smiling expression resembles the sun to those lowering eyebrows moody people right away you have become the people that they make friends with be ready most as soon as hazinesss being able to their face be mounted few but glorify but be hit by in this process.
- Let him sequester himself from the company of his countrymen and diet in such places where there is good company of the nation where he travel.
- Let him sequester himself from the company of his countrymen and diet in such places where there is good company of the nation where he travelleth.
- She earned a large salary and accumulated a group of privileged and well-off friends.
- He that goeth about as a talebearer revealeth secrets: therefore meddle not with him that flattereth with his lips.