- n.法兰绒,法兰绒衣服 adj.法兰绒的 vt.用法兰绒包(或裹),给...穿上法兰绒衣服
- Rifles should be regularly pulled through with a piece of flannelette.
- Rifles should be cleaned regularly by pulling a piece of flannelette through.
- Fabrics of cushion for leaning on can choose cloth of makings of cloth of tabby cloth corduroy velvet nylon hemp brocade cotton cleanse to wait also the second birth cloth such as some choice old clothes bedcover goes all out to make and be become; usable cotton sponge dacron is hollow in the heart heart of cotton silk floss; there are paint of jacquard weave printing spray embroidery and wax printing to wait on craft.
- Flannelette night-gowns sheets pyjamas etc
- Dressings made from lint are very absorbent.
- Shenzhen shuangqi flocking cloth co. ltd.
- She needs to know if you want chintz or chenille.
- Dabber: a ball-shaped device filled with cotton or rag in the middle and wrapped with leather of fine cloth.
- This time it was a great matter that was under discussion connected with a vessel laden with turkey carpets stuffs of the levant and cashmeres.
- As to toilet bowl the thick qualitative flannelette with a bit more colourful colour of best apply mechanically is covered mat improve tactility greatly not only increased again at the same time beautiful.
- The thinness of the cord carpet.
- A soft cotton cloth with a nap used chiefly for baby clothes and underclothing.
- He cut his hand which I did up with mercurochrome lint and bandages.
- One of them dressed me in flannel underwear a pea-green sweater with a cap and socks to match which she took out from a small suitcase holding me with both hands and inspecting me she remarked:
- One side in silky velour the other side in soft terry cloth with great absorption capacity.