- to tie
bind or fasten together
- 初时可能有些困难, 继续做下去就会觉得容易多了。
- You may have some difficulty at first but you'll find it easier as you go along.
- The authorities showed no signs of giving in to the kidnapper's demands.
- They swore to take their revenge on the kidnappers.
- The kidnapping occurred in broad daylight.
- 他被绑在一把椅子上, 就那样待著。
- He was bound to a chair and left.
- They had to ransom the kidnapped diplomat.
- The solider are all assembled with gaiters.
- He was held with his arms pinioned together behind his back.
- At that instant she did not recognize the man that had kidnapped her.
- A handle had been wired (on) to the box.
- Having disappeared for long, he has been kidnapped in all probability.
- He held both sides of the parka hood closed against the snow.
- On Christmas day, the man still had his right leg in plaster.
- The lorry's load had been securely strapped down.
- Her father pay a$10,000 ransom to get her back from a snatch.