- leg wrappings
- n.腿,胫,旅程的一段 vi.走,跑
- Those soldiers all wear leggings.
- This is a pair of gaiters.
- The solider are all assembled with gaiters.
- A leg covering usually extending from the ankle to the knee and often made of material such as leather or canvas, worn e
- This season the80's are making a comeback.skinny jeans biker jackets ruffled ra-ra skirts and leggings were all featured heavily on catwalks.
- The rope fell short but the pla men quickly lengthened it with their leggings.
- He had been warmly dressed in three layers of clothing-leggings loincloth and jacket made of the hide of deer and goat and a cape made of grass and bast the long tough fibers from the bark of the linden tree.
- A heavy cloth or leather covering for the legs extending from the instep to the ankle or knee.
- The apartment and furniture would have been nothing extraordinary as belonging to a homely northern farmer with a stubborn countenance and stalwart limbs set out to advantage in knee breeches and gaiters.
- A fat man in breeches and gaiters.