- to kidnap
- The kidnappers have demanded 1 million for his safe release.
- There is no sign of a let-up in the hijack crisis.
- The kidnappers' lair was an old farm in the hills.
- The kidnappers demanded a ransom of 10000 for his release.
- The authorities showed no signs of giving in to the kidnapper's demands.
- They swore to take their revenge on the kidnappers.
- The kidnapping occurred in broad daylight.
- They had to ransom the kidnapped diplomat.
- The mother of the kidnapped child was crazy with worry.
- At that instant she did not recognize the man that had kidnapped her.
- The kidnapping caused an international incident.
- Two businessmen have been kidnapped by terrorists.
- Having disappeared for long, he has been kidnapped in all probability.
- Her father pay a$10,000 ransom to get her back from a snatch.
- She swears she didn't mean to leave Nurse Ellen down there to die. In the same way she says she only pretended to kidnap the children.