- to bind
to wrap up
binding (computer science)
- n.外套,围巾,包裹,秘密,约束,限制 vt.包装,卷,缠绕,包,覆盖,裹,遮蔽,隐藏 vi.缠绕,重叠,穿外衣,包起来
- Bundle and wrap electric wire harness.
- To tie or group together.
- Beam side form shall be installed after all work inspected and accepted such as beam rebar work cushion block laying steel inserts installation steel doweling and pocket molding bed etc.
- Another story is that the fringes were there to provide a ready source of buckskin thongs for tying.
- All the deck cargo is secured.
- When binding bridge deck board rebar ocs anchor bolts and reinforced rebar shall be embedded at corresponding positions.the concrete for post foundation shall be poured with the cable trench vertical wall simultaneously.
- Protection measures shall be taken during rebar binding and in place of lining jumbo so as to avoid plastic plate crash and scraping.
- The news of the arrival of the pharaon had not yet reached the old man who mounted on a chair was amusing himself by training with trembling hand the nasturtiums and sprays of clematis that clambered over the trellis at his window.
- This paper discusses the necessity possibility feasibility and reliability of application of soft end band wound and bound by polester fibre sleeve with spun glass beam.
- The double stilts are usually tied to one's shank to fully demonstrate his skill;
- The joint of main reinforcement and stirrup shall be bond.