- surname Jing
- n.姓 v.用姓称呼
- 她把蛋糕切成两半, 给了我一块。
- She cut the cake in two and gave me half.
- Do you believe these two intimate friends used to be mutual sworn enemies?
- `Secretary wanted: previous experience essential.'
- `More pudding?' `No thanks. I'm bursting!'
- "Rice is gathered, cleaned and hulled before being sold."
- "But so far, the public has expressed its gratitude to the students in letters to the Press."
- "Because she's fond of books and anxious for knowledge, she frequents the library."
- "这家旅馆是一个名叫多丽丝的小组经营的。但是，好像今天她出门到布雷斯特去了。" "大王外出，小鬼跳粱。" 妈妈说道。
- "The hotel is run by a Miss Doris. But it seems she's away in Brest for the day." "When the cat's away." Ma said.
- "Don't carry on living this pace: You'll wind up with a nervous breakdown"
- "修好了，" 那修理工从车底下爬出来说道， "我已经更换了你的消声器。"
- "Right as a trivet now, " said the mechanic as he crawled out from under the car."I've replaced your silencer.
- "我已经劝说你父亲同意去医院了。" "啊！真有你的！你一
- "Well, I've persuaded your father to see a doctor." "Oh, good for you! You must have been very tactful."
- "我们在场地上做的一切都合情合法，" 莱文说，并指出 ... 场地经常受到检查。他说， "场地上一切
- "Everything we do on the site is proper and lawful, " said Levin, noting that the yard, ... is under constant scrutiny. "It's in a fishbowl, " he said.
- "喔唷，约翰·汤普森坐着看圣经呢！现在我算是看到了新鲜事儿了。" "我只不过是在查一条注释呀，你
- "Well, well; John Thomson sitting reading his Bible! Now I've seen everything." "I'm just looking up a reference, you ass."
- "His father has stopped working now, and leads a very easy life."
- Milton friedman "lanny ebenstein writes in his introduction to this biography" is one of the leading economists and political philosophers of the 20th century.