- to experience
- He's senior to me in experience and length of service.
- His experience in social work is a plus factor.
- And with advanced foreign experiences in towing with cable; our special salvage tug is equipped with high-strength salvage towing cable and its guide cable-denima rope.
- To supplement my practical knowledge I have taken evening courses about quality checking.
- In order to accommodate the needs of controlling unit crimes eff ectually and carry out the principle of the responsibility in accord with crime the author brings out the idea of sett ing up independent penalty systemof unit crime.
- Five years working experience in premix or feed additive sales.
- The perfect bathlooking for the ultimate indulgence without a day spa price tag?
- The harmony between the selfhood and the experience of one person is closely related to his psychological health.
- Any new scientific theory is a summation of practical experience.
- Class a registered structural engineer or steel structure designing experience are preferred.
- Work in quality management experience more than one year.
- A lawyer who had been seasoned by years in the trial courts.
- It is not advisable just to work away without making a timely summing-up of experience.
- From their own historical conditions the realities of their own country and their long practical experience the chinese people have derived their own viewpoints on the human rights issue and formulated relevant laws and policies.
- Automation or electronical major in technical shool at least2years foreman working experience.