- to experience
- You cannot generalize about the effects of the drug from one or two cases.
- He made oblique references to her lack of experience.
- 他尽管经验最少, 但教得最好。
- He's the best teacher even though he has the least experience.
- He's a child in financial matters.
- He hasn't had enough work experience (ie experience of work) for the job.
- Drawing on their practical experience, they designed an air-cooled diesel motor.
- All kinds of human experience testify to the close link between love and fear.
- `Secretary wanted: previous experience essential.'
- A challenging course of study; a challenging role for an inexperienced performer.
- Once the girl got her hand in, she was soon getting through as much work as the more experienced machinists.
- He's an old hand (ie very experienced) at this game.
- He is equipped with much experience in teaching.
- Shall you need an experienced desk clerk for your hotel next summer? customers alike.
- An experienced Tibetan climber was chosen to lead the others up the mountain.
- He is inexperienced in business.