- Confucian classics
- n.儒家学者 adj.孔子的,儒家的
- The plans were personally inspected by the minister.
- Based on the petrological petrochemical and geochemical analyses about these rocks it is concluded in this paper that the xenoliths were originated from the upper mantle and comprised of both primitive pyrolite and the infusible solid residual of the upper pyrolite while the basaltic magma was melted out of it which were brought up to the earth's surface via o1carnc eruption.
- If employees would like to leave plant during working hours they should make the registration at the gate blue collars must deliver the exit application form approved by dept.manager to the security guard and clock out at the attendance record machine.
- "The provisions of this subsection do not apply to a partial acceptance whereof due notice has been given.where a foreign bill has been accepted as to part it must be protested as to the balance."
- The plan is unveiled with the approval from the minister.