- to engage in (business etc)
- vt.使忙碌,雇佣,预定,使从事于,使参加 vi.答应,从事,交战,[机]接合,啮合
- v.操作,运转,开动,起作用,动手术,开刀 n.[军]作军事行动
- He and his wife run the business in tandem, ie as partners.
- 他原来经营自己的买卖, 现在不得已去当小职员, 可谓家道中落了
- Having to work as a clerk is a bit of a come-down after running his own business.
- George is taking over the running of our American operation.
- The orphan in whom you took an interest is now doing well in the drapery way.
- His business skill complements her flair for design.
- He is in the grocery way.
- According to these figures, our company is doing well.
- A company owning or man
- "这家旅馆是一个名叫多丽丝的小组经营的。但是，好像今天她出门到布雷斯特去了。" "大王外出，小鬼跳粱。" 妈妈说道。
- "The hotel is run by a Miss Doris. But it seems she's away in Brest for the day." "When the cat's away." Ma said.
- They were associated in several clothing companies.
- He runs a restaurant and also cater for wedding and parties.
- He carries on a food business.
- He started his business on a shoestring. It took a lot of hard work and clever planning to build up it up to where it is today.
- The business of owning and operating a dairy or a dairy farm.
- Beginning in1970, she spent more time sweeping Harry off his feet than she did in her real estate career. He divorced his wife of33 years and married Leona in1972 after she pro