- warp (vertical thread in weaving)
- n.弯曲,歪曲,乖僻,偏差,乖戾,偏见 vt.弄歪,使翘曲,使不正常,歪曲,使有偏见 vi.变弯,变歪,变的反常
- adj.垂直的,直立的,顶点的,[解]头顶的 n.垂直线,垂直面,竖向
- The yarn from the weaver's beam passes round the back rest and comes forward through the drop wires of the warp stop motion to the heald which are responsible for separating the warp sheet for the purpose of shed formation.
- The shedding and beating-up cause cycle tension variations in the warp yarns.
- It then passes through the reed which holds the threads at uniform spacing and is also responsible for beating-up the weft thread that has been left in the triangular warp shed formed by the two warp sheets and the reed.
- The warp let-off motion allows the feeding of warp yarn under uniform tension and at the proper rate.
- Some redistribution of crimp will occur when the cloth escapes from the influence of the temples.it will then be under warpway but not weftway tension and it may be that the weft crimp will then exceed the warp crimp.
- Weaving processes discussed in this group include dobby jacquard leno pile and double-cloth weaves as well as the use of extra warp or filling yarns in the formation of special spot types of designs.
- In weaving lengthwise yarns are called warp and crosswise yarns are called weft or filling.
- For the known fabric it is essential to judge the weaving difficulty through both clearing degree of shedding and warp end-breakage level in weaving process describing both the sizing difficulty and loom weaving ones in formula with figures.
- For weaving and warp knitting many yarns are presented simultaneously in the form of a warp sheet.these yarns are taken from packages called beams.
- After being removed from the warp beam the end is threaded through a drop wire.there is one drop wire per end.
- The threads that run lengthwise in a woven fabric crossed at right angles to the woof.
- Time warp~ a ribbon is displayed and cut into pieces then visually restored.
- The slackness might enable entanglements to form and the high tensions could lead to end breaks the variations in tension would also affect the fabric structure.
- In this system the loom physically drives the warp beam through a gear system to feed warp yarns at a predetermined rate.
- It is necessary to have a stop motion since a good warp should not contain many broken ends.