- warp (vertical thread in weaving)
- n.弯曲,歪曲,乖僻,偏差,乖戾,偏见 vt.弄歪,使翘曲,使不正常,歪曲,使有偏见 vi.变弯,变歪,变的反常
- adj.垂直的,直立的,顶点的,[解]头顶的 n.垂直线,垂直面,竖向
- For the known fabric it is essential to judge the weaving difficulty through both clearing degree of shedding and warp end-breakage level in weaving process describing both the sizing difficulty and loom weaving ones in formula with figures.
- For weaving and warp knitting many yarns are presented simultaneously in the form of a warp sheet.these yarns are taken from packages called beams.
- After being removed from the warp beam the end is threaded through a drop wire.there is one drop wire per end.
- The threads that run lengthwise in a woven fabric crossed at right angles to the woof.
- Time warp~ a ribbon is displayed and cut into pieces then visually restored.
- The slackness might enable entanglements to form and the high tensions could lead to end breaks the variations in tension would also affect the fabric structure.
- In this system the loom physically drives the warp beam through a gear system to feed warp yarns at a predetermined rate.
- It is necessary to have a stop motion since a good warp should not contain many broken ends.
- Occasionally during weaving one of the many warp ends may break.
- Sizing materials are applied to yarns particularly warp yarns before they are woven into cloth.
- In this article are analysized the difficult points and the sizing technology in warp sizing of low and mid tex high density and high tight fabric and it is proved by practical example that the warp sizing of low and mid tex high density and high tight fabric is more suitably to take the use of mid-concentration mid-viscosity high-pressure and fast sizing technology.
- In this paper are introduced3different weaving methods in producing fine and high density but different tex warp ends with different preparations of weaving beam warping and sizing of two kinds of warp ends readjustment of weaving parameters and properly handling of warp ends breaking and tying-in detailed.
- The processing practices and the production and technical keys in warping sizing reeding healding and weaving etc.in producing two sorts of warp yarn jacquard fabrics are viewed in this article.
- They also retain their hot water solubility and pasting characteristics even after they have been applied and dried onto the warp.
- The force required to turn the beam is supplied by the tension in the warp yarns.