- to manage (a business)
- vi.处理,应付过去 vt.管理,控制,操纵,维持,运用,搞成,设法,达成
- The director hopes to remain in the saddle (ie in his job) for a few more years.
- She works in the City, eg as a stockbroker.
- Homes for Sale, eg on an estate agent's notice.
- He's in stockbroking.
- My stockbroker manages my portfolio for me.
- I am an insurance broker.
- I took out a tight wad of dividend warrants ringed with a rubber band, and the records in the wad would have gladdened the heart of a broker.
- He used to be a literary agent.
- If he refused to make any deals with Mr Smith, he was cutting off his nose to spite his face, for other brother would and gladly.
- He set up in business as an insurance broker.
- At the stock market your broker will inquire of other broker if they know of anyone who would like to sell the stock that you want to purchase.
- Gary has something to do with stockbroking.
- Ten years ago rishi khosla was just another trainee at abn amro hoare govett working through the night on presentations for its bankers to use in pitches to potential clients.
- Two of london's leading antiquities dealers charles ede and rupert wace are currently holding shows with christmas in mind and both offer jewellery.
- "He's the coming man" one shipbroker says of the one leading world shipowner who would have been largely unknown five years ago.