- She works in the City, eg as a stockbroker.
- Homes for Sale, eg on an estate agent's notice.
- My stockbroker manages my portfolio for me.
- The stockbroker has placed the money in industrial stock.
- The broker claimed that mining shares had moved up to a new level.
- I am an insurance broker.
- I took out a tight wad of dividend warrants ringed with a rubber band, and the records in the wad would have gladdened the heart of a broker.
- He used to be a literary agent.
- If he refused to make any deals with Mr Smith, he was cutting off his nose to spite his face, for other brother would and gladly.
- The broker buys and sells shares for others.
- The stock-brokers did not corner Mr Barber as they purposed; you don't catch a weasel asleep.
- The bookies were offering odds of 3 to 1, but there were no takers.
- He set up in business as an insurance broker.
- At the stock market your broker will inquire of other broker if they know of anyone who would like to sell the stock that you want to purchase.
- "He's the coming man" one shipbroker says of the one leading world shipowner who would have been largely unknown five years ago.