- He rose from office boy to managing director in fifteen years.
- As educator he teaches the graduate course data mining and electronic business at stanford university.he is a sought-after speaker at international conferences and in executive education.
- He is a white-haired boy of the general manager.
- His promotion to an executive manager made him toss aside all his care.
- He had gone to the manager to remonstrate.
- He menaced the bank manager with a stick.
- He proved a competent manager.
- As managing director he will be able to override their decisions.
- The poultryman or farm manager frequently has difficulty in assembling a crew of people who are available and knowledgeable about handling poultry.
- A survey of more than2600managers and personnel professionals showed that age discrimination is not only rife in the workplace but is shot through with inconsistencies.
- One unskilled american middle manager observed it's tough choreographing a ballet when you've been trained as a boxer.
- An up-and-coming executive; an up-and-coming neighborhood.
- The serious manager of a street railway company is not content with the simple duty of transporting passengers cheaply and comfortably.
- Interacts frequently with subordinate supervisors and functional peer group managers.
- He performed unsatisfactorily as a manager.