- 白天几乎看不 到猫头鹰
- You hardly ever see owls in the daytime.
- The great financial crash in 1929 ruined international trade.
- 1972年英国脱离欧洲自由贸易联盟, 加入了欧洲经济共同体
- In 1972 Britain left EFTA and joined the EEC.
- Some economists showed their anxiety on unprecedented level of unemployment.
- One economy class seat, is that right?
- A manager has to learn some economics if he wants to improve his management.
- The great
- An American economist said that protective duties and tariff wars are no less costly than armed peace or real warfare.
- An economic crisis was hanging over the country.
- Milton friedman "lanny ebenstein writes in his introduction to this biography" is one of the leading economists and political philosophers of the 20th century.
- "He believed in individual choice exercised through the market place and that people must accept the consequences of the choices they made... at the same time he was well aware that there were many people who needed protection from the unintended but indisputable negative aspects of a market economy" such as unemployment financial hardship in illness and lack of access to the essentials of life if certain market prices rose to unaffordable levels.
- Philip wylie an investment banker at houlihan lokey said that european carmakers would need to "knuckle down" but added: "clearly there are a lot of clouds on the economic horizon for carmakers in europe. But it is not as bad as north america."
- Paul krugman a left-leaning new york times columnist and the most recent winner of the nobel memorial prize in economics thinks macroeconomics is in a dark age in the sense that rather than discovering new insights we are actually going backwards and forgetting what we used to know.
- All credit bubbles rely upon underpriced capital being in oversupply relative to fundamental needs of an economy.
- Before 1800 the east dominated the world economically china and india together accounted for 50 per cent of global gross domestic product.