- economic prosperity
- This is the cycle of economic booms and slumps.
- Set up artificial barriers against women and minorities; an artificial economic boom.
- Despotic control was more important than economic prosperity or even military strength.?
- We shall also shoulder the mission of enhancing economic prosperity of the country.
- A time of economic prosperity.
- Careful monetary policy has tempered the boom-and-bust economic cycles of the industrial world producing milder recessions and fewer shocks.
- A nation in the full flush of economic prosperity.
- Political stability is essential to economic prosperity.
- Staying on that course will bring lower interest rates greater prosperity and the opportunity to meet our big challenges.
- Central bank governor zhou xiao chuan is concerned that cash from a record trade surplus is stoking excess investment raising the risk of accelerating inflation and boom-and-bust cycles in asset prices.
- The happy clear light decorations limited companies of shanghai are located to have transport facilities economically flourishing shanghai jiading ma nan industry area is producing various kind of rainbow enterprise mangaged the neon lamp series product.
- It will improve the uk's relative position in the league tables for prosperity; boost measured productivity; show business investment to be considerably higher than thought; and lower the recorded burden of tax and public expenditure in gdp.
- It was not only the result of the athenians conquering and enslaving the non athenians but the embodiment of the growth of athenian slave owning system as well as the historical presupposition of the periclean age with flourishing economy stable political situation and prosperous culture.