- economic legislation
- Economic legislation in the period of the french bourgeois revolution
- Its implementation indicates that china's economic legislation is gradually falling into line with international practices.the key points of the law are as follows:
- Strengthen economic legislation speed up the building of the legal system standardize the economic activities.
- And on the other hand we must try to secure the social and economic legislation without which any improvement due to purely moral agitation is necessarily evanescent...
- In such kind of situation in order to execute the principle of administering a country by the law and enforce the construction of law must enforce economic legislation and make the economic work have the law to obey.