- economic theory
- After all one reason why this double-think persisted for so long is that bankers and policy makers alike have all been trained in recent years to take economic theories at their face value shorn from social context or power structures.
- In reforming and opening at the beginning of those who stand in economic theory forward position is that batch of is economics bound old-timer economist that say today.
- According to the economic theory of supply and demand price is set where supply meets demand and this price is referred to as the equilibrium price.
- When you start talking about economic theory it sounds like double dutch to me.
- The first part is introduction focusing on looking back on and studying bubble economy theory;
- Based on the circulation economic theory this paper proposes a new idea of directing the development of hydroelectric resources economy of sichuan with the circulation principles along with some concrete implementation ways.
- The theory lectures bordered on incoherent; they alluded to everything but analyzed nothing.
- The use of mathematics and statistics to formulate and test economic theory is referred to as econometrics.
- An economic theory advocating free competition and a self-regulating market and the gold standard.
- The economic theories of john maynard keynes who advocated government monetary and fiscal programs intended to stimulate business activity and increase employment.
- It is called game theory.
- A person who favors an economic theory of laissez-faire and self-regulating markets.
- Macroeconomic theorizing and the instability of post-keynesian capitalism
- At present the opprobrium falls on policies which are blamed for retardation in the rates of economic activity disharmonious growth and the combined evils of slump and inflation but which are erroneously identified as keynesian economics.
- Of or relating to john maynard keynes or to his economic theories.