- economic accounting; business accounting; economic calculation; economic reckoning
- In order to increase accumulation bit by bit the co-operatives should make use of the law of value and adopt economic accounting and they should be run with diligence and thrift.
- To make statistical analysis of national economic and social development to exercise statistical supervision and in accordance with the regulations of the state council to conduct national economic accounting.
- Data on the investment in primary industry has been adjusted according to the new classification standards of national economic accounting.
- To run co-operatives with diligence and thrift it is necessary to raise labour productivity practice strict economy reduce costs of production institute economic accounting and combat extravagance and waste.
- As for economic accounting it is to be taken up gradually.
- The research on reform and development of the chinese system of national economic accounting ii.