cost-effective ['kɔstə 'fεktɪv]
- adj giving enough profit, benefit, etc compared to money spent 成本效益好的; 合算的: It isn't cost-effective to build cars in such small quantities. 这麽小批量地制造汽车不划算.
- Hydrogen is an ideal energy carrier but how to store hydrogen more efficiently to meet the doe target has become one of the most urgent and difficult problems to be solved in hydrogen large scale applications.
- Deformation control of deep excavation pits is firstly introduced in detail and new conceptions of effective coefficient effective area no-effective area and critical line including the referential criteria and economic-effective measures of deformation control have been put forward.
- Inoculating breeding gooses with gosling plague bacterin is the most economical and effective way to prevent gosling plague.
- Production of clean gasoline with low olefin sulfur and benzene contents and low vapor pressure and ultra low sulfur diesel economically and competitively require judicious development and application of technologies.