adj.金钱的,金钱上的,应罚款的loss [lɔs; (-) lɔ:s]
- The author thinks that it is necessary to check up the casualties condition of people accident endures case study responsibility person handling people education and measure establishment make clear the partition of accident pecuniary loss and then analyze accident pecuniary loss to look into the undertaker of pecuniary loss.
- And the trend of loss is still very ascendant obviously.
- Some thorough research and hard-headed decisions can minimise our economic losses.
- But it is apt to suffer injury by cold wave for it's physiologic characteristic so that large of loss have being made so it is urgent to study the cold resistant mechanism of banana and manufacture an available cold resistant drug for banana.
- Perhaps dismiss belongings of free use town enterprise illegally to changing town enterprise droit detinue illegally the town enterprise controller act that violates a town enterprise to manage own advantageous position causes pecuniary loss to the town enterprise behavior person or relevant section ought to be compensated for lawfully.
- According to investigation of american research organization: depress the pecuniary loss that causes to american company every year to be as high as305billion dollar because of employee psychology exceed5times of profit after tax of500big companies!
- Only11kinds of exotic organisms such as ze lan of smoke pink cootie violet bine loose wireworm be opposite every year the pecuniary loss that fishery of herd of our country farming causes is57.4billion yuan.
- Their study reckons that if half of all british workers spend just one hour a day watching footie online the british economy could find itself four billion pounds out of pocket.
- Agriculture is safe be with growth period but the crop of harvest and breed an animal to be insurance mark in insurance mark when sufferring natural disaster or contingency to produce pecuniary loss assume the insurance of liability to pay compensation by the underwriter.
- The direct economic loss of the herbage caused by pests and rats hit2billion yuan.
- The cancellation of their contracts could cause a huge financial loss for gmc.
- The underwriter acting warrantee that assures insurance is offerred to obligee assure if add up to synonymous wu to perhaps have criminality as a result of warrantee nonperformance cause obligee to get pecuniary loss lose liability to pay compensation by the underwriter.
- The muscovy duck flower liver disease is a new disease which led to much economic loss in muscovy duck industry.
- The flower growers intended to sell their flowers at a satisfying price but due to the sluggish market they had to sell them at a substantial loss.
- The seller agrees to the rejection of the goods and refunds to the buyer the value of the goods rejected in the same currency as specified in the contract and bears the direct losses and expenses incurred including interest accrued banking charges freight and insurance premium inspection charges storage stevedore charges investigation and inspection lawyer agency arbitration and other necessary expenses required for the custody and protection of the rejected goods.