adj.金钱的,金钱上的,应罚款的loss [lɔs; (-) lɔ:s]
- According to investigation of american research organization: depress the pecuniary loss that causes to american company every year to be as high as305billion dollar because of employee psychology exceed5times of profit after tax of500big companies!
- Only11kinds of exotic organisms such as ze lan of smoke pink cootie violet bine loose wireworm be opposite every year the pecuniary loss that fishery of herd of our country farming causes is57.4billion yuan.
- Their study reckons that if half of all british workers spend just one hour a day watching footie online the british economy could find itself four billion pounds out of pocket.
- Agriculture is safe be with growth period but the crop of harvest and breed an animal to be insurance mark in insurance mark when sufferring natural disaster or contingency to produce pecuniary loss assume the insurance of liability to pay compensation by the underwriter.
- The direct economic loss of the herbage caused by pests and rats hit2billion yuan.
- The cancellation of their contracts could cause a huge financial loss for gmc.
- The underwriter acting warrantee that assures insurance is offerred to obligee assure if add up to synonymous wu to perhaps have criminality as a result of warrantee nonperformance cause obligee to get pecuniary loss lose liability to pay compensation by the underwriter.
- The muscovy duck flower liver disease is a new disease which led to much economic loss in muscovy duck industry.
- The flower growers intended to sell their flowers at a satisfying price but due to the sluggish market they had to sell them at a substantial loss.
- The seller agrees to the rejection of the goods and refunds to the buyer the value of the goods rejected in the same currency as specified in the contract and bears the direct losses and expenses incurred including interest accrued banking charges freight and insurance premium inspection charges storage stevedore charges investigation and inspection lawyer agency arbitration and other necessary expenses required for the custody and protection of the rejected goods.
- It is evident that they suffered a sizable economic loss as a result of the war.
- An insurance contract in which an agency guarantees payment to an employer in the event of unforeseen financial loss through the actions of an employee.
- The plaintiff xi'an chemicals for daily use company sued the defendants hansengzai.goods purchasing station of xian city times advertising company and consumer guide newspaper agency for unfair representation in an advertisement seeking compensation for economic loss of1169600yuan.
- "The plaintiff xi'an chemicals for daily use company sued the defendants hansengzai.goods purchasing station of xian city times advertising company and consumer guide newspaper agency for unfair representation in an advertisement seeking compensation for economic loss of1169600yuan."
- This paper puts forward the assessment on the real-time operation state of the specific equipment while voltage sag happens based on the energy impact on users.