- economic blockade; economic sanction
- An economic blockade was imposed on the country six months ago.
- At a may day rally allends charged that the united states was imposing an economic blockade against chile.
- The enemy is attempting to destroy our base area by military attacks and economic blockade and we are now preparing to defeat his attacks.
- The kuomintang tried to strangle us by cutting off the funds due to us and imposing an economic blockade; we were indeed in dire straits.
- The united states imposed an economic blockade on haiti.
- There is still some hope that the economic blockade will work and make military intervention unnecessary.