- economic resurgence; economic recovery; economic rejuvenation
- None of the economic recovery plans have worked
- Ad hoc committee of the whole on the final review and appraisal of the united nations programme of action for african economic recovery and development;
- He spoke glibly about the economic recovery that was just around the corner.
- The road to economic recovery is full of potholes.
- Sales show a strong indication of economic recovery.
- The evidence suggests then that hong kong is back on the path to broad-based economic recovery.
- The government is hoping that this is not a false dawn for economic recovery.
- System-wide plan of action for african economic recovery and development;
- Non-governmental organizations committee on the united nations programme of action for african economic recovery and development;
- Task force on the programme of action for african economic recovery and development;
- Unapec; united nations action programme for economic recovery and development in africa;
- Ccs has become something of a wishing well filled with hopes for oil independence purer air and economic perks for illinois and other coal-producing states.
- Should large prospective deficits push up long-term interest rates before the economy fully recovers these future cuts will retard recovery and reduce the number of jobs created in the short term.
- They failed to fulfil their promises to revive the economy.
- He's still waffling away about economic recovery.