- economic resurgence; economic recovery; economic rejuvenation
- Most economists here say that California's economic slump has not bottomed out and that it may grow worse before the earliest projected recovery in1995.
- His prescription for economic recovery was not well received.
- For years we have been deluded into expecting a sudden economic recovery.
- Anybody who thinks that the present fragile recovery represents success with these tasks is myopic at best.
- It urges policymakers to be careful not to choke off economic recovery by cutting back on spending too much and too soon and it says governments should think about reintroducing stimulus measures if the slowdown persists.
- In february the central bank increased by an8-1vote the call rate target to0.5pct from0.25pct confident the move won't derail the ongoing economic recovery.
- Plan of action for african economic recovery and development;
- Do wage negotiations endanger a recovery?
- Canto; caribbean basin economic recovery act;
- The good news continues about japan's economic recovery.
- A gloomyprognosis for economic recovery.
- None of the economic recovery plans have worked
- Ad hoc committee of the whole on the final review and appraisal of the united nations programme of action for african economic recovery and development;
- He spoke glibly about the economic recovery that was just around the corner.
- The road to economic recovery is full of potholes.