- economic growth
- Seeking economic growth one-sidedly will cause the eco-environment over exhausted and that will hinder the development of aquaculture industry which is a system engineer.
- While life insurance is causally linked to growth only in higher income economies nonlife insurance makes a positive contribution in both developing and higher income economies.1some research suggests that the positive contribution of life insurance to growth is primarily through the channel of financial intermediation and long term investments.
- Empirical studies suggest that nonlife insurance contributes to growth in countries at many different levels of development.
- The better-than-expected figure which more than doubled market forecasts of0.7per cent sent the nikkei average up1.67per cent to16289.55 its biggest percentage gain for six weeks.
- This paper reviews the international experiences of the transformation of economy growth pattern and makes the model with general equilibrium on the basis of olg model.in conclusion when the economy achieve equilibrium the intensified degree of economy growth is equal to output elasticity coefficient of labor also is the proportion of labor reward in total output.
- Will any of these measures help to lift france's growth rate from its recent meagre average of2% a year?
- Abstract: seeking economic growth one-sidedly will cause the eco-environment over exhausted and that will hinder the development of aquaculture industry which is a system engineer.
- Abstract: firstly after analyzing the technology percentage composition and the relationship between the technology percentage composition and the rate of technology progress one set of measurement for measuring technology percentage composition was put out.
- We find that there is a stable positive relationship between growth and inflation and there exists spillover effects from inflation to growth.
- Endogenous growth theory believes that economy tends to converge to its stable state or its equilibrium growth path.
- Some analysts expect a double-dip recession with growth fading again after a short-lived boost from the fiscal stimulus around midyear.
- A total of1028economists from50us states including nobel laureates finn kydland edward prescott thomas schelling and vernon thomas signed the petition initiated by the us non-government organization club for growth.
- Standard economic growth theory assumes that institutions are a bundle of given policies and no trade-off cost are incolved and thus they are not important for economic growth.
- During this period when the exclusive focus of the country was economic growth a large portion of the benefits was narrowly divided among the suharto family and their cronies.
- China's goal in establishing special economic zones was not to create a one-sided economic development that would only benefit the wealthy east coast.