- economic status
- According to someone at that meeting beijing's concerns covered four requests: that europe keep its markets open lift an arms embargo recognise china as a market-based economy and grant visas more easily to chinese citizens.
- The body of common people or people of low socioeconomic status.
- What is influencing economic status attainment of chinese rural-urban floating population?
- The second reason is their low economic status.
- Like the peasants they are small producers in their economic status and their interests are irreconcilable with those of imperialism.
- People of equal economic status usually share similar political views.
- They may again be divided into two categories according to their economic status.
- To achieve this aim we should be prudent in dealing with the economic position of this class and in principle should adopt a blanket policy of protection.
- People having the same social or economic status.
- These sections are more or less similar in their economic status.
- Based on a national survey data the author examines the prestige stratification in the contemporary chinese society through the measures of occupational prestige scale and socio economic index.
- They conclude that such dramatic technological innovations as the spinning jenny the sewing machine the typewriter and the vacuum cleaner have not resulted in equally dramatic social changes in women's economic position or in the prevailing evaluation of women's work.
- Terman believed iq tests should be used to conduct a great sorting out of the population so that young people would be assigned on the basis of their scores to particular levels in the school system which would lead to corresponding socioeconomic destinations in adult life.
- Unskilled and semi-skilled workers drawn to communism by their low economic states.
- Occupying the lowest socioeconomic position in a society.