- economic strength
- As the leader of german adenauer could not strove for leadership like gaulle de but german is a potent big power and its economy is the strongest in the western europe.
- These new political economic and cultural forces are all revolutionary forces which are opposed to the old politics the old economy and the old culture.
- Knowledge and economic power have become inextricable.
- Economic force works as its physical base social force plays a predominant role while political force performs an intervening function.
- Embedded in all their common notions of how history has developed are views conscious or unconscious of economic forces: the prosperity of the italian city-states prompted the cultural efflorescence of the renaissance the chinese had a rural revolution because the peasants were so poor europeans conducted oceanic explorations because they needed spices and so forth.
- Some analysts say the move amounts to a diplomatic power play with beijing leveraging its growing economic might and unsettled emotions from the war era to assert itself as asia's leading political power.