- economic interest; economic considerations
- n.兴趣,关心,重要性,影响,利息,[常 pl.] 利益,利害 vt.使发生兴趣,引起...的注意
- A principle of allowing each state in a nation or federation to act independently of the central authority, especially in promoting its own economic interests.
- Good foundation in economy.the limited monarchy which resulted from the glorious revolution of1688ensured that the powerful economic interests in the community could exert their influence over government policy.
- The limited monarchy which resulted from the glorious revolution of1688ensured that the powerful economic interests in the community could exert their influence over government policy.
- Chen's problems center on allegations that his family and inner circle used their positions for personal financial gain.
- Chapter2mainly expounds and proves the economic mechanism for the realization and distribution of chinese regional division profit from the point of regional economics.
- The characteristic of geographical location and distribution of fief reflected the political and economic relationships between the rulers of the central government and the sovereign.
- A positive balance in a capital account or any other account for a person shall not bear interest; affect the allocation of income gain receipt loss deduction or credit to a person; or entitle a person to any distributions or other economic benefits.
- This article discusses the abolishment of death penalty in the types of economic-benefit-oriented property crimes without involving personal rights such as economic crimes crimes against property and crimes of corruption and bribery from the perspective of retribution and benthamism and draws a conclusion that death penalty is not suitable for such kind of property crimes and shall be abolished.
- The family has been the focus of the individual's loyalty and affection of his economic interest and even of his legal duty.
- The limited monarchy which resulted from the powerful economic interests in the community could exert their influence on government policy.
- In another hand restricts the development of tourist economy for its inefficacy or abuse to resources and environmental exacerbate under the idea of search for the best economic interests.
- One who owns directs or has a substantial financial interest in an industrial enterprise.
- In this paper based on the analysis of the hypostases of the corporation the gist of the expenses the flow direction of profit and the criterion of recognition the new definition of expenses is put forward.
- A long-held view of the history of english colonies that became the united states has been that england's policy toward these colonies before1763was dictated by commercial interests and that a change to a more imperial policy dominated by expansionist militarist objectives generated the tensions that ultimately led to the american revolution.
- Britain repealed the corn laws and navigations acts which had been economically beneficial to the colonies at the same rate it applied to all other trading countries a situation to which the colonies had never been accustomed.