- economic interest; economic considerations
- n.兴趣,关心,重要性,影响,利息,[常 pl.] 利益,利害 vt.使发生兴趣,引起...的注意
- The family has been the focus of the individual's loyalty and affection of his economic interest and even of his legal duty.
- The limited monarchy which resulted from the powerful economic interests in the community could exert their influence on government policy.
- In another hand restricts the development of tourist economy for its inefficacy or abuse to resources and environmental exacerbate under the idea of search for the best economic interests.
- One who owns directs or has a substantial financial interest in an industrial enterprise.
- In this paper based on the analysis of the hypostases of the corporation the gist of the expenses the flow direction of profit and the criterion of recognition the new definition of expenses is put forward.
- A long-held view of the history of english colonies that became the united states has been that england's policy toward these colonies before1763was dictated by commercial interests and that a change to a more imperial policy dominated by expansionist militarist objectives generated the tensions that ultimately led to the american revolution.
- Britain repealed the corn laws and navigations acts which had been economically beneficial to the colonies at the same rate it applied to all other trading countries a situation to which the colonies had never been accustomed.
- Until the sixteenth century the economic interests of the south and west diverged from those of the north where the hanseatic league operated.
- Since american economy deteriorated after9.11event to maintain its domestic economy benefits and protect its domestic infrastructure industries america implemented more severe trade protection policies. "201terms" Requires to levy8%-30% tariff on the imported steel products and applies the quota system on them;
- The jeffersonians supported farmers over monied interests and opposed centralising policies such as creating a national bank.
- Well operated mediacy credit was beneficial to merchants'successful management and imperfection in mediacy credit might injured the economic interests of consigner.
- It has been acknowledged worldwide that the us "war on terror" is aimed at protecting us politico-military and economic interests world wide.
- Welch's career represents an almost unprecedented streak of profits for ge and an enormous increase in stock value.
- For maxi-mum dollar impact the game is scheduled to allow easy viewing in all the main american time zones and advertisers trot out their most innovative com-mercials for the superbowl paying upwards of$ 18 00000 a minute for the privilege of showing them.
- These new tax arrangements will hit everyone's pocketbook.