- economic system
- The planned economic system welfare management system disperse residence districts and property management of everything are the actual state of the property management in the oilfield area which thus indicates that the oilfield property management enterprise must rely on the oilfield for existence and face market for development.
- City literature as a kind of literary creation and the new aesthetic cultural phenomenon of reading arising at the historic moment with the establishment of the market economic system causes a large amount of discuss mainly on such questions as city literature definition external characteristic and inherent value does city literature focus on consumption or human care?
- China's well on the road to moving from a state controlled economy to a market driven one but the us treasury secretary says it needs to speed up reform in some areas.
- Third to gain a deserted seat in the western-controlled economic globalization process for the healthy development of their economy developing countries should integrate and open their market wider with similar economic systems to resist repercussion engendered by globalization.
- We should establish and perfect the legal system that is compatible with socialist market economic system maintain market order and protect fair competition.
- The socialist market economy will be improved.
- From the viewpoint of systems theory the author analysed the failure cause and pointed out that we must take warning from the failure in the practice of reforming opening and the establishing of socialist market economic system in china today.
- The transformation of the soviet economy.
- Modern market economy is a mixed economy system.
- Fall in planned economy system commonly it is seller's market.
- An economic system based on state ownership of capital.
- In this period the economic function transition of the clg mainly means of fascinating roles and manners of in administrating the domestic development affairs to improve economic development within its region to adapt the objective condition of the market economy system.
- Established during socialist revolution china's state ownership of the means of production no longer adapts to socialist market economic system as the development of socialist construction which results in such phenomena as non-separation between the government and the enterprises regional barrier and market fragmentation.
- The single-track operation mechanism of transformation for agricultural science and technology achievements has been implemented under the unified leadership of government departments in long-term planned economy.
- Economically the country is worse off.