- commercial value; economic value
- n.价值,估价,评价,价格,[数]值,确切涵义 vt.估价,评价,重视
- High economic value of taxus media.
- The loach is a kind of food rich in economic value.the author has made the rapid development of loach possible by injecting the oxytoein to the loach controlling the time for its spawn and improving its reproductive capacity artificially which provides a lot of loach seeds for its breeding.
- The heat rejected ordinarily has no economic value.
- Economic value placed on the learner's time.
- However the online games community value and economic value increasingly be reflected today china's online game for the young people in particular to the negative impact of the condemnation did not persist; moreover due to china's online game market has great potential for foreign game developers have to turn their attention to china and has taken the offensive expectations on access to china's market place.
- Which of these islands is of no economic value to singapore?
- The asiatic black bear have higher economical value and is the relative to giant panda.
- Radiation intensity measured by instrument at100-150m above ground is no guide to the economic significance of an occurrence.
- Assets: physical objects or rights which have economic value.
- Iron ores of greatest economic interest contain magnetite and hematite.
- Most controversially the study attempts to assess the economic value of concentrated ownership.
- Fishing ground will be created by releasing yellow jack fry and installing floating fish beds in order to increase the economic value of fisheries in the area.
- The residues of secondary zinc oxide is a kind of secondhand resource which can be reused there are many kinds of valuable elements contained in this slag such as zinc lead arsenic antimony silver and scare metal indium the comprehensive utilization of secondary zinc oxide have both reasonable value and society benefits.
- Horticultural plants are prone to infected by various virus during long term vegetative reproduction which have blocked the growth and development of horticultural plants and reduced their economy value hence great importance have been attached to the prevention and treatment of virus disease in the world.
- Based on theories and methods of ecological economics we explain the functions of ecosystem services in chengdu city sichuan province of china such as conditioning climate fixing carbon and releasing oxygen preserving soil keeping waterhead purifying environment and restraining noises and estimate the economic value of it.