- be careful
- This is despite the fact that if the lhc is indeed powerful enough to create such black holes then so are the cosmic rays that continually bombard the earth without noticeably sucking it into hideous doom.
- With the cap of lubricious department and chatelaine look be like casual occurrence the harmonious aesthetic feeling of mutual reflect is shown fully between the a bit.
- 8a Careless word may kindle strife; a curel word may wreck a life a time word may level stress; a loving word ay heal and bless.
- An inadvertent slip omission etc
- Inadvertent disclosures can harm or even destroy your ip rights.
- A brief casual fleeting furtive timid glance
- Easter sunday and passover came and went without any indication of its occurrence.
- The urgent need for housing has meant that jerry-built apartments have sprung up all over the city.
- Almost as dangerous are those who offer to help them cross for money: they often rob them blind or worse.
- ... You have to accidentally run into her on purpose...
- At a seminar organised by the singapore stock exchange in march this year I made a casual remark that many malay singaporeans did not seem to speak good malay nowadays.the audience reacted with surprise and incomprehension.
- He inadvertently broke the glass.
- A casual drinker by the age of14
- I think you already realize that punishment does not always produce good children and many times harshness produces maladjusted children.
- I have used the term often too carelessly.