- day to day
- 他们经常吵架, 使得美满婚姻恶化
- Their frequent rows took the bloom off their marriage.
- She's regularly looked to for advice.
- He would often strike up conversations with complete strangers.
- Running a car is a great expense.
- They often use sugar to make caramel.
- People should wash regularly to ensure personal hygiene.
- People often drink white wine with turkey.
- In order to maintain physical well being, a person should eat wholesome food and get sufficient exercise.
- His wife was a constant inspiration to him.
- His family has always followed the hounds.
- He goes round with a bunch of thugs.
- He always feels pain in his abdomen.
- Even people who spent just a few hours a week on the Internet experienced more depression and loneliness than th
- "Because she's fond of books and anxious for knowledge, she frequents the library."
- A recurrent, often unconscious pattern of behavior that is acquired through frequent repetition.