- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, OECD
abbr. for 經濟合作與發展組織|经济合作与发展组织
- Professor tommy koh singapore's ambassador-at-large and the executive director of asia-europe foundation delivered the following speech at the apec business advisory council in bandar seri begawan brunei on february6.
- Professor tommy koh singapore's ambassador-at-large and the executive director of asia-europe foundation delivered the following speech at the apec business advisory council in bandar seri begawan brunei on february61999.
- Apec must give firm support to the multilateral trading system strengthen ecotech and try to attain the bogor goals of realizing trade and investment liberalization before2010for developed members and2020for developing members.
- At this apec ceo summit you will discuss the important matter of world economic development and you will also discuss how to strengthen mutual cooperation.
- "In2003 irish15-year-olds were among the top10performers in an international league table of literacy standards compiled by the organization for economic cooperation and development.
- Retention times of quality records shall be established and recorded.where agreed contractually quality records shall be made available for evaluation by the customer or the customer's representative for an agreed period.
- Source of every business land belongs to administrative transfer or the estate of derate price money mortgages the basis concerns a provision its area structure has registered legally can agree alone with the building on mortage when punish pawn must entrust city to praedial auction undertakes auctioning all right or be sold off praedial auction is in charge of buckling all right hair should fill the price money that make the estate of every administration institution do not get do sth
- In principle a joint venture shall adopt renmibi as the standard currency for accounting.it may also adopt a foreign currency for the same purpose upon agreement by the parties to the joint venture.
- China received$ 1.67bn of aid in2004 according to the oecd making it the seventh largest recipient although that will decline as aid from tokyo ends.
- Objective to investigate the mechanism diagnosis and treatment of the combination compression of dorsal scapular nerve and long thoracic nerve.
- The investigating authority should bear in mind that an important question is whether the authorities in the exporting member have reasonably calculated the amount of waste when such an amount is intended to be included in the tax or duty rebate or remission.
- This is an annual publication summarising the economic development and the short-term prospects of apec members and addresses topical economic and financial issues affecting the asia-pacific region.
- Report that's been merged.
- Given such a situation apec members should renew their commitment to the bogor goals and at the same time work together to reject trade protectionism remove trade barriers and resolve whatever trade disputes they have through dialogues and consultations.
- As taylor reynolds an oecd analyst puts it innovation usually comes in steps: newcomers first rent space on an existing network to build up customers and income.