- the classics
- Your essay gives a rather sketchy treatment of the problem.
- Jack is a scholar steeped in the classics of ancient China.
- Dukakis has a history of enduring, even excelling at, hardball campaigns. This one follows a classic pattern: Be positive long enough for voters to get to know you. Then go for the gut.
- A scroll of parchment containing the first five books of the Hebrew Scriptures, used in a synagogue during services.
- A foolish scheme destined to fail; a film destined to become a classic.
- In 10 years 'time perhaps thousands of japan's high-net-worth individuals will be relaxing in such salons within earshot of discreetly piped classical music with a snort of oxygen to boost their spirits.
- "Meditation on inevitable death should be performed daily" yamamoto wrote in one of the most famous distillations of the bushido warrior code.
- The books'alice in wonderland ''peter rabbit'and'winnie-thepooh'are classic examples of anthropomorphism.
- The odd couple tickets-high comedy on stage-the odd couple tickets are once again available and this classic story has been packing theaters and movie screenings for more than 40 years.
- Eisenstein's'battleship potemkin'is one of the classics of the russian cinema.
- After the classic structural model of coal had been reviewed the new conceptofmulti element amorphous structure of coal was put forward the radial distribution ofatomsin coals was studied by x ray diffraction the results have shown that there are aro maticcarbon atom layers and alicyclic carbon atom layers in the macromolecules of coal andboththe aromatic layers and alicyclic layer scatter coherently x ray and that the order ofamorphouscoal structure is less than1nm the model and variation of
- In this paper we try to change an example in classical paradox into the model of analogical study then discuss and give a solution of knowledge inconsistency using the thought of hypo-logic.
- In this paper infrared heat wave image processed by using several typical algorithms of edge detection from which we conclude that edge detection of defect under the surface of the material is visualized and can be regarded as a reference in ndt.
- Cryoscopy is obtained by classical chemical methods.
- Bohr developed his theory using three concepts all of which were at variance with the classical theories.