- This time approached the blue bor husband area the normandy village to reveal the event already to have the extremely serious consequence.
- Analyze the trend of the changes ofr the complications of multipara during gestation period and the principal factors of caesarean of multipara.
- It was concluded that197-207m cal of de and789-826g dcp each day is suitable for a sow of danish landrace which has a bodyweight of160-180kg and10-11piglets and the sow would lose its weight of15-20kg in the whole lactation period.
- Due to this discussion the term "informal" adult education became enlarged and is now comprising all phenomena of the media and daily life environment whereby adult education almost "en passant" happens.
- Those pathogens were susceptible to ciprofloxacin and novobiocin however resistance to penicillin c streptomycin bacitracin and polymyxin b was produced.
- Article18if one of the following cases is detected in the pre-natal diagnosis the physician shall explain the situations to the married couple and give them medical advice on a termination of gestation:
- The results show that during the lamb lactation the milk yield is32.05+ 1.51kg for primiparous ewe and46.15+ 1.78kg for multiparous ewe;
- You had better ask about neighbour best is to take away because your psychology had produced psychogenic disorder do not suit to continue.
- In fact over the past few months we have by and large corrected or are in the process of correcting our mistakes in many important matters and have attained some good results which offers substantial proof of this.
- We used to walk down by the lily pond and...
- A single-factor experiment was designed to research the effect of nutrition level on body weight of multiparous sows during gestation through investigating the effect of gestation nutrition on the reproduction performance of multiparous sows in subsequent3parities and based on regression analysis of feed intake as well as lactation weight loss and reproduction performance during gestation.