- We had been forewarned of the risk of fire/that fire could break out.
- It's not company policy to give credit without previous arrangement.
- As what we have signed is a fix- price contract with escalation, the price can be changed without notice.
- Don't just maunder about: do some work!
- Stop footling about we have serious work to do.
- Cut the cackle james! It's time you talked more seriously.
- And do not give way to the evil one.
- Get down to business though.
- I do not do anything last summer; I just bum around.
- The sudden change of policy was presented to the party as a fait accompli without any prior consultation or discussion.
- You're like the wood-pigeon; it says do do do all day and never sets about any work itself. "That's bringing it home to people."
- Sfst openly accepted the criticism made in the report on inquiry on penny stock incidents on him over the role he played in the incident and apologized to the public.
- "The lessee of a mining lease shall not assign mortgage charge underlet or otherwise alienate or dispose of any of his rights under the lease or enter into any agreement so to do without the prior consent in writing of the director of lands."
- This is ver y ser iooouus matter!
- I want to talk business.