- classic books in Confucianism
- The splendid book circulation area is the best spot for photography.
- Lamas wrap the prayer wheel full with scriptures.
- And the same hour the other learned man he who had upheld the gods burned his sacred books.
- 14books Of the old testament included in the vulgate but omitted in jewish and protestant versions of the bible.
- A reading desk with a slanted top holding the books from which scriptural passages are read during a church service.
- There was no genuine news and publishing industry in tibet before its peaceful liberation and the materials printed by the few wood-block printing houses were almost all scriptures.
- A follower of the unity school of christianity published an edition of the odes a few years back and created daily affirmations based on this ancient book.
- In the eyes of most chinese people confucian books are composed of human words while the jewish torah and mishnah have been traditionally regarded as divine revelation.
- As for chinese culture has a certain role in the development of sri lankan culture as well.