- crimson silk
- The young girl violinist outshone (ie was much better than) all the other competitors.
- 他速度快、 技术好, 使其他运动员相形见绌
- His speed and skill makes other players look flat-footed.
- Picasso overshadowed his contemporaries.
- A true professional could knock my efforts into a cocked hat.
- I am only sorry I didn't bring Seth Sprague along with me, with his pitch pipe, just to take the shine off of them there singers.
- Her playing puts mine in the shade.
- She was extinguished by her sister.
- I thought I was quite a good artist, but your paintin
- His eloquence is so wonderful that the most classic speechmaker would be outshone.
- The contraction in loans was mainly driven by banks'concerns over credit risk and subdued loan demand rather than by liquidity concerns.
- The young girl violinist outshone all the other competitors.
- The world is full of conflicts: jews and arabs; indians and pakistanis; white men and negroes in africa; and overshadowing all minor conflicts the titanic struggle between communism and anticommunism.
- Therefore it isn't surprising that females would prefer darker manes and males would be intimidated west said.
- And overshadowing all minor conflicts the titanic struggle between communism and anticommunism.
- A triple array of maneuvering jets on the branching tri-wing assembly allows the tie defender to tumble through seemingly impossible dives and jinks outshining the impressive tie interceptor in sheer agility.