- What will you do with these green crepe?
- He ironed out the wrinkles in his trousers.
- Pair patterned tights with simple dresses or tunics: a basic black knee-length dress in jersey sweater knit or crepe works beautifully with patterned tights.
- "I do n't know why I'm so tired today." Mrs.chang sighed.she had put on a fur-lined silk jacket and sat wearily in a cane chair beside the bed.
- This paper discribles the principle of distinguishing textured by laser diffraction. A diffraction image can spot and evaluate crepe effect of crepe de chine.
- Colored crepe paper; the film was in color; amber-colored heads of grain.
- This the home spins cloth art to pledge in material showpiece respect besides breed of traditional jacquard weave printing the sodden flower of international popularity cut the new product such as gauze of flower embroider craped voile interlining to already came true homebred change material on the whole gradually hasten is mixed gently thin in order to get used to optimistic with each passing day and lively modern life rhythm.
- Pet crepe for making silk-like fabric can be obtained by high-twist and heat setting.
- An aneroid is a sealed bellows which is sensitive to changes in atmospheric pressure.
- Your noggin.your noodle.your smarts.your gray matter.
- A soft thick crinkled dress crepe; heavier than crepe de chine.
- The silk fabrics have more than10different varieties including crepe de chine satin brocade damask and silk gauze.among these brocade is very famous for its special elegance luxury and delicate beauty.
- "The silk fabrics have more than10different varieties including crepe de chine satin brocade damask and silk gauze.among these brocade is very famous for its special elegance luxury and delicate beauty."
- Since he had received his father's guidance in literary composition and placed second in the high school general examination his letter was couched in an elegant style without incorrectly using any of the various particles of literary chinese.
- She was wearing a short silk lined jacket of pale green and wide black crepe trousers.