all one's life
- pron.一个人,任何人,一方 num.一,一个 adj.一方的,某一,同样的
- The head injury deafened her for life.
- She survived the accident but she was maimed f
- A lifetime guarantee; lifetime membership.
- A good conscience is a constant feast.
- Marriage is for life.
- The tenure by which such an estate is held.
- An astrologer tell her that she will meet her lifelong companion in her twenties.
- Once a knave, always a knave.
- An estate held in fee or for life.
- I think if people marry it ought to be for life; the laws are altogether too lenient with them.
- He has been an invalid all his life.
- Are you sure
- My son is my son till he hath got him a wife, but my daughter's my daughter all the days of her life.
- The traditional academic tenure system is likely to consolidate this culture.
- The taichung district prosecutors 'office is seeking the death penalty for wang chin-chang and the deprivation of his civil rights for life.