- in the end
after all is said and done
- adj.全部的,所有的,整个的 adv.完全,更加,越发 pron.全部
- vbl.say的过去式和过去分词 adj.上述的
- adj.妥当的,合乎礼仪的,完成了,做好了的,注定要完蛋的 vbl.做(do的过去分词)
- The wish of fully utilizing the natural resources will eventually come true.
- It pay in the long run to buy goods of high quality.
- Follow the footpath and you'll eventually hit the road.
- A man of great ability like him will eventually reach the top.
- On which the wolf seized him and ate him up saying "well! I won't remain supperless even though you refute every one of my imputations."
- Stephen thode at lehigh university in pennsylvania says progress in the housing market will be limited until the job market gets better.
- The manner in which mr yeltsin handed power to mr putin in december1999was not ideal but he did step down and let somebody else take charge.
- Nevertheless avoidance and lassitude about the period is only on a moral stand which can not mitigate the great impact made upon us by the culture revolution and its unique paintings.
- For all its harshness and irrationality it is the only world we've got.
- And on the other hand we must try to secure the social and economic legislation without which any improvement due to purely moral agitation is necessarily evanescent...
- You can win a few pounds in a fruit machine occasionally but you always lose in the long run if you keep playing them.
- When they saw how things were going everybody jumped on the bandwagon.
- The dropping water and the solid stone--how utterly it yields at last!
- He'll catch on eventually.
- As often as she might recover from these discontented thoughts now they would occur again.time and repetition--ah the wonder of it! The dropping water and the solid stone--how utterly it yields at last!