- throughout one's life
- 那次事故使他破相, 终生无法恢复。
- The accident disfigured him for life.
- She felt eternal gratitude to him for saving her life.
- 她小时候得了小儿麻痹症, 终生没离开过轮椅
- She had polio as a child and spent the rest of her life in a wheelchair.
- It taught him a lesson he never forgot.
- He was banished (from his homeland) for life.
- He has to live with the dreadful knowledge that he caused their deaths.
- He remained a bachelor all his life.
- A good education should equip you for life.
- The singer devoted his whole life in study of the folklore in the northwest part of China.
- The scandal branded him for life.
- Plankton that remains free-swimming through all stages of its life cycle.
- Persistent modification of behavior resulting from an animal's experience.
- He's devoted his whole life to the protection of the rare animals.
- He remained poor all his life.
- He chose genetic engineering to be his lifelong career.