final stop on rail or bus line
- n.停止,车站,逗留,障碍,风琴的音栓,填塞 vi.停止,被塞住 vt.塞住,堵塞,阻止,击落,断绝,终止,难倒
- n.横杆,围栏,扶手,铁轨 vt.以横木围栏,铺铁轨 vi.责骂,抱怨
- n.绳,索,线路,航线,诗句 vt.排成一行,顺...排列,划线于,使有线条,使起皱纹 vi.排队
- The police reasoned out that if the men had left by the midday train, it would be easy to pick them up at the terminus.
- The police reasoned out that if the criminal had left by the midday train, it would be easy to pick him up at the terminus.
- The next train terminates here.
- Please wait for me at the bus terminal.
- Fisherman's Wharf, a place all foreigners want to see, is at the end of the ride.
- Its terminal is near the lincoln park.
- But things didn't stop in beijing. Livingstone's trip also took him to shanghai where he signed an agreement with shanghai mayor han zheng to promote ties between their cities.
- A city of southern china southwest of chongqing.the chinese terminus of the burma road during world war ii kunming is the capital of yunnan province. Population 1080000.
- In order to increase its freight revenues the railroad chose as its terminal city a town with a large harbor.something eventual will inevitably come about as a result of a particular circumstance or contingency:
- Fisherman's wharf a place all foreigners want to see is at the end of the ride.
- What time does it arrive at the terminal station?
- You can catch the bus at the terminal station.
- You should get out at the terminus.
- Too much was spent on showplace terminals.
- I get on at the terminus.