- terminal pregnancy
- Article36where anyone who has not obtained relevant qualification certificate issued by the state performs operations for termination of gestation or terminates gestation by other means thus causing death disability loss or basic loss of working ability shall be investigated for criminal responsibility according to the provisions of article134and article135of the criminal law.
- Article45during the period of pregnancy within one year after childbearing or within6months after termination of pregnancy of a woman her husband shall not apply for divorce.
- Conclusions in order to reduce the incidence of eclampsia and improve the prognosis of the pregnacy and infant antenatal monitor should he enhanced from20weeks gestation and pregnancy should he ended properly.
- In conclusion intrauterine infection with hbv of fetuses through the involved women could increase the risk of the fetal loss especially in hbsag and hbeag double-positive situation for which pregnant heath care should be strengthen and it might be reasonable to terminate the pregnancy during the early stage of passive and active immunity may prevent the materno-infant transmission effectively.
- Article18if one of the following cases is detected in the pre-natal diagnosis the physician shall explain the situations to the married couple and give them medical advice on a termination of gestation:
- In the end she had to have a termination she was so ill.